Over 15 Years Of Experience Defending Bay Area Clients
Whether the state is investigating you for a crime or it has already charged and arrested you, you deserve the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney. This is where I come in. My name is Bobby Bell. Since 2003, I have defended clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area from misdemeanors and felonies of all varieties.
At the Law Office of Bobby Bell, some of the cases I handle include:
- Drunk driving: Driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs.
- Drug offenses: Possession of a controlled substance, manufacture of a controlled substance, trafficking of a controlled substance and more.
- Violent offenses: Assault and battery, aggravated assault, domestic violence, kidnapping and more.
- Sex crimes: Sexual assault, rape, possession of child pornography, sexual battery and more.
- Property crimes: Theft, burglary, larceny, vandalism, arson and more.
- Juvenile delinquency: Representing juvenile defendants accused of breaking the law.
- Firearm and gang allegations
I believe in honesty at every step of your case. When you work with me, you always get transparency – even if the prospect does not look good. However, you can also expect me to fight assertively to secure a positive outcome through pretrial negotiations, a plea bargain or a trial.
Why Should I Hire An Attorney?
I have seen firsthand the importance of immediate, aggressive criminal defense. I have also seen the difference that a private attorney can make for a defendant. Many public defenders are overburdened with too many cases to grant each one their individual attention. At my firm, I can give my personal attention to every detail of your case, treating it with the importance it deserves.
Discuss What I Can Do To Help You – Free Consultations
Time is crucial when it comes to your defense. Contact Law Office of Bobby Bell as soon as you can to set up a free, no-obligation, confidential consultation. To begin, call my office at 510-617-0361 or send me an email.